Yes, we are open for business! We continue to see a lot of activity on our listings, and the buyers that are still out looking during this time are serious buyers! Real estate has been deemed an essential service, and we are still hard at work.
· Our office will continue to be open, with limited office staff. Most agents and office staff will be working from home and available by phone, text and email.
· We recommend any in-person meetings to be limited to just you and the people necessary to the transaction. We encourage children and other friends and family members to stay at home. When in the office or at showings, please follow the social distancing guidelines.
· We will use virtual meetings and digital signatures as much as possible.
· We will continue to sanitize all door handles and frequently touched surfaces daily.
· We are asking buyers, sellers and agents to follow additional measures during showings.
We appreciate your business!